Wednesday 10 August 2011

A disapointment...


Earthquake - Junior Models task 5.
Well, for this task I was a bit disapointed. I have always had issues with the item limit, but for this one I had particular problems. I wanted to create an earthquake personified in the model, who created distruction as she moves through the towns, cites and countryside. However, the pose required a lot of items to make, but so did the bachground. I ran out half way through building it, so i had to skip courners (litterally and metaphoically). Its a great shame there is such a small item allowence, compared to the number of items needed to create a good scenery. Obviously many many good sceneries are created, but I think the varity could be greatly increased by even an extra 50 items being allowed. (Current item limit is 200, but medolls count for 4 I believe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment